Darren Gelber, chair of the firm's Cyber State Legal Resource Group, was the co-special editor of this month's issue of New Jersey Lawyer magazine, focuced on Cybersecurity. The publication contains articles providing valuable insights on the legal remifications of cutting edge cybersecurity issues:
- Seize the Day, or at Least the Trade Secrets: Protecting Trade Secrets Against Cyber Theft Using the New Jersey Trade Secret Act and the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- HIPPA and Mobile Health: Where's the App for That?
- Risk Assessment Landmines in Data Security Breach Litigation
- Ransomware, Social Engineering and Organization Liability
- Responding to Data Breaches
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework: Not a Guarantee, But Still a Good Bet Against FTC Action
- Insurance Disputes Over Cyber Claims: Current and Future Flashpoints